Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sick Puppy Rob's Birthday Quote Of The Day

"Did I ever tell you how many times I'd see you and want to ejaculate all over your bazonkas? All the times I stayed up late, high as a kite, in the non-gravitational atmosphere, while I stroked my anaconda, and dreamed about your snow-white ass..."

[answer tomorrow]


Yesterday's Quote Of The Day was from:

Battle Beyond The Stars (1980) dir. Jimmy T. Murakami

Sador: "Hear me, beings of Akir. I am Sador of the Malmori. I have come with my forces to conquer you. If you resist, I will crush you. I possess a stellar converter, the most powerful weapon in the universe. You cannot resist me. I want your planet to be my colony. Your harvest comes in seven risings of your red giant. I shall return then, and you will accept me as your master. If you do not submit, your planet and all life on it will be burned to ash...YOU ARE MINE!"

No comments: